It is highly recommended that participants have at least a full year of Laughter Yoga club experience and that they have worked with many different groups in their communities before signing up for this training.
This is your opportunity to:
- deepen your personal laughter practice
- learn many new skills
- develop more self confidence as a Laughter Yoga professional
- go deeper with your Laughter Yoga practice, breathwork and meditation
- How Laughter Yoga helps develop emotional intelligence
- explore, play and connect with a great group of laughers for five fun-filled days.
- become a Certified Laughter Yoga Teacher (CLYT), connected to Laughter Yoga International and Dr. Kataria’s School of Laughter Yoga
- have learned the requirements to conduct a 2-DAY Laughter Yoga Leader Certification Training and certify new Laughter Yoga Leaders!
- learn marketing and organizational skills
- learn organization & marketing skills and advertising tools, leadership & communication skills
- how to start community social Laughter Clubs
- learn the latest scientific research on laughter and Laughter Yoga
- co lead a local laughter club and enjoy other experiential opportunities
- be trained to conduct Laughter Yoga seminars and workshops for all types of groups – from children to older adult communities, from corporations to private groups, hospitals, prisons, recovery groups and others
- gain a Laughter Buddy and experience networking opportunities with fellow students
You will receive:
- an electronic pdf AND a printed training manual
- Dr. Kataria’s e-book “Laugh For No Reason”
- a resource pack DVD and CD which will contain International news coverage video clips, Laughter Yoga in corporations, Laughter Yoga in schools
- receive 1 year FREE access to Prozone (www.laughteryoga.org/prozone)
Training & Materials (printed manual and certificate)
snacks, teas/water, bonus materials (thumb drive with Laughter Pro content from Laughter Yoga International), 1-hr follow-up mentoring by Alexa
Registration paperwork, signed waivers and deposits of $ $600.oo a week prior to the training.
Check, Paypal (add 3% service charge), Venmo
Limited space available. Please reserve your spot quickly.