As part of my LAUGHMORE PROJECT, I am interested in hearing from you.
Please feel free to share how Laughter Yoga has improved your life.
– Naila Francis, Senior Editor/Writer, Kathy Davis Studios, Horsham, PA. 10/25/2017
A Testimonial from a student:
“Hello my name is Tiffany (Tiffy) and I am officially a certified Laughter Yoga Leader.
I am so thankful for Alexa Fong Drubay for allowing me and my fellow newly certified Laughter Yoga Leaders into her home and heart. I have learned so much about Laughter Yoga and mostly about myself.
A year plus ago I saw a buzzfeed video on Laughter Yoga and since then I’ve tried and tried to find someone, somewhere locally that I could learn from. And nothing. Then a few weeks ago I tried again, one more time. Not quite sure what I googled differently but there she was. Alexa and her workshop. Only an hours drive away. (Yes it was meant to be). “Take my money!”, I hollered out (yes I truly said that out loud). My poor coworkers had to hear about how excited I was almost every shift I worked.
Then the day came. Anxiety at a 9 and I almost backed out because well hello anxiiietyyyyy lol. But I got in my car and drove to the most beautiful, magical home I’ve ever seen.
There is where I met beautiful souls who started out as strangers but have know turned to glorious friends. We learned. We laughed. We cried. We were childlike. We all have forgotten what’s it’s like to be childlike. But this weekend, we have remembered.
And so today, we danced with all the silliness we could muster as we accepted our certification. And with this, I vow to always laugh, everyday. I vow to share my knowledge with everyone who wants to know how to laugh and be a child again. I vow to spread love always, in all ways.
I know I can’t control life but I can control how I choose to laugh with it.
Very good. Very good. Yaaaaay.”
Here are some of the groups Alexa has laughed with
- American Academy of Neurology (AAN)
- American Heart & Stroke Association
- Blue Shield/Blue Cross
- Living Beyond Breast Cancer
- Gilda’s Club
- Girl Scouts of America
- Day care, Elementary, Middle and High School Students
- U of Pennsylania
- Bryn Mawr College
- Swarthmore College
- Temple University Hospital Nursing Staff
- Temple University Hospital Social Workers
- Temple University Hospital Diabetes Awareness Prevention
- Optimist Club of Rose Tree Media, PA
- Toastmasters International
- Universal Unitarian Church
- Penn Medicine
- Interdisciplinary Health Services at St. Joseph’s University
- Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine
- Senior Centers
- Older Adult Communities
- Alpha Delta Kappa
- Vitas Healthcare
- Johnson & Johnson
- Astra Zenica
- CMSU Behavioral Health
- Lions Club International
- National Association of Educational Procurement Professionals (NAEP)
- New Jersey Eastern Pennsylvania Therapeutic Recreation Association ( NJ-EPA TRA)
- Penn State University
- Unitarian Universalist Church of Delaware County
- Holistic Health Groups
- Hispanic Community Fair
- Corporate Wellness Fairs
- Employee Wellness days
- Customized Sessions for Special groups
- Retreats & Workshops
- 1-DAY Laughter Yoga Laugh, Learn and Lunch
- 2-DAY Certified Laughter Yoga Leader (CLYL) Trainings
- 5 -Day Certified Lauaghter Yoga Teacher (CLYT) Trainings